HI everyone! welcome to my blog...

Hello everyone! My name is Jasmine but you can call me Jaz :) I come from a small town outside a big city. I'm only fourteen but one day I'm gunna show the world the beauty in everyone. I either want to be a beauty editor for a beauty magazine or a makeup artist. I love to give reviews, hauls, OOTDS, and MOTDS. Be sure to follow me on twittter: jaziedo1234:) leave a comment on anyone of my posts too! LOVE YOU ALL
x0x0jazzy

Friday, October 7, 2011

My foundation routine!!

Hi everyone! welcome to my blog....today's topic is going to be my personal foundation routine. I think I apply my foundation in a very unique way, its a very light feeling but it practically covers up everything without really using foundation! Don't worry, this is going to be an in depth review on the products that i use and why I use them.........enjoy :)
1) Moisturize face with AMBI fade cream
I do have a skin care routine explaining a full in depth review on the AMBI fade cream for oily skin. The reason why i choose this over a moisturizer though is because it really gives a clearing affect to the skin instantly
2)Apply Sweet almond mint oil
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee applying an oil to my face for my foundation routine! it is one of the most crucial steps because: it moisturizes your face, give you an instant dewy look, highlights your face, treats your skin of any impurities! I especially love the one from WEN by chaz dean....It has a cooling affect which really wakes up my skin.
3)Apply(MAC studio sculpt concealer in NC45) concealer to all impurities  except your forehead
Now I do know the rule of foundation THEN concealer, but I'm not really applying foundation. Now when you apply your concealer to all your blemishes, make sure to PAT them in on the EXACT  spot the blemish is in. This is going to provide more coverage and create a seamless look. Then taking a tiny concealer brush, I apply the same concealer under my eyes and PAT under my eyes for a complete look.
4) Apply(maybelline dream mousse blush in coffee cake) blush.
This blush isn't the greatest but i have been using it a lot lately because of the tiny golden flex in the product that really highlight my face. Its very creamy and does fade after about an hour, but if you put it UNDER a powder your probably going to get about 3 hours use of it.
5) Apply (Bare minerals tinted mineral veil) powder
A tinted powder will add color back into your skin, even out your skin, stop excessive oil, and set everything under it. I especially love this powder because it IS tinted so it doesn't make my dark skin look ashy.
6) Apply highlighter of your choice( bare minerals all over face color in pure radiance)
This highlighter is almost exactly like the maybelline dream mousse blush in coffee cake just in a powder form. This is really going to set my blush while catching the light!
YOUR DONE!!! because of how long it takes to pat in the concealer it takes about 10 minutes to do the whole routine....however I do wake up pretty early so its ok :)
Hope this gave your some ideas :)
x0x0Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. you have really nice skin!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete