HI everyone! welcome to my blog...

Hello everyone! My name is Jasmine but you can call me Jaz :) I come from a small town outside a big city. I'm only fourteen but one day I'm gunna show the world the beauty in everyone. I either want to be a beauty editor for a beauty magazine or a makeup artist. I love to give reviews, hauls, OOTDS, and MOTDS. Be sure to follow me on twittter: jaziedo1234:) leave a comment on anyone of my posts too! LOVE YOU ALL
x0x0jazzy

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Miss piggy for MAC collection

Hi everyone! welcome to my blog...i am sooo excited for today's topic because one of my favorite characters/puppets is teaming up with MAC to create a collection: miss piggy!!! You can always tell that she was a girls girls and loved makeup and beauty and what better person from the muppets to team up with MAC? This collection will be coming to all MAC stores on the 14th of november and while its a tiny collection, the products seem to be repromotes so they must be good! heres what their coming out with!!
FAUX LASHES $15
these are 36 full:dramatic lashes that might glam up your everyday look or spice up a night on the town!!!
EYE SHADOW: $15
this eyeshadow is called nothing less but miss piggy which is going to be a pink frost tone color.
PENULTIMATE EYELINER: $17.50
this eyeliner is called true black which is just an intense black liquid liner!
I am soo excited for this collection because the past collections MAC has been coming out with seem to be kind of pointless....tell me what you think about this new tiny collection in the comment section below!
x0x0jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment