HI everyone! welcome to my blog...

Hello everyone! My name is Jasmine but you can call me Jaz :) I come from a small town outside a big city. I'm only fourteen but one day I'm gunna show the world the beauty in everyone. I either want to be a beauty editor for a beauty magazine or a makeup artist. I love to give reviews, hauls, OOTDS, and MOTDS. Be sure to follow me on twittter: jaziedo1234:) leave a comment on anyone of my posts too! LOVE YOU ALL
x0x0jazzy

Sunday, October 9, 2011

HAUL + REVIEWS!!

Hi everyone! welcome to my blog...today's topic is going to be some stuff that i bought recently at Walgreen's and sephora. These are also going to be reviews because i have had these for about a week! I really hope you enjoy and keep reading....
This is the new Anastasia eyeshadow duo in POWER LUNCH. This duo can be seen featured in the FALL 2011 beauty report from sephora. this is in fact my first eye product from anastasia besides their brow products. What makes this product so cool is that it has a SYNERGY COMPLEX which basically means that you can use these shadows WITHOUT a primer. They are very creamy and very easy to use and the applicator, while i tend not to use the applicators given, is very soft and very high quality! I really do recommend this product!


This is the new Voluminous False Lashes mascara from L'OREAL.  The packaging is GIANT! and i thought the l'oreal voluminous million lashes mascara was big! The packaging also looks very similar to the voluminous million lashes mascara because of the golden mirror like outside and the size of it. However,  this packaging is very three dimensional and hexagonal which makes it hard to fit it anywhere in my makeup collection. As you can see from the bottom picture, the brush is soooooooooo long!!! and it defiantly looks clumpy, however the mascara itself is actually quite good. It claims to have fibers on it to actually BUILD onto your lashes to make them fuller and longer. This mascara also doesn't flake and separates my lashes really well. However, If i had to recommend anything over this, it would be the l'oreal voluminous million lashes mascara.


This is the  C.O. BIGELOW rose salve balm. This says you can use it for your cuticles, elbows, lips, knees, and face. I haven't in fact used it anywhere but my lips but it says on FOREVER! and makes my lips look nice and plump. It tastes DISGUSTING tho! and it cost about 5.50, which is a little much for me for a lip balm. However you do get a lot of product.

This is the WET N' WILD creme shadow stick in pixi. This is the most comparable color i have ever seen to MAC'S bare study paint pot. However, when i first put this on and started to blend, almost ALL the color faded away and i was left with a metallic looking eye. Now, i just use it on the inner corner and sometimes as a base to my eye, but overall I think if you want to add SOMETHING to your makeup collection, i would buy these because they are only 99cents, but if you looking to start out or venture into creme shadows, i would skip out on these.


This is a WET N' WILD lipstick in the color 903C or BARE IT ALL. I had heard about this from a youtuber after watching her everyday winged liner look and i LOVED the color on her and i just HAD to buy it for myself, i think each goes for about 2.99 and they have a wide array of shades. However, when i pulled off the cap for the first time, half of the product broke, so that's why it looks so droopy in the pictures. This is  a my lips but better ind of look and I really do recommend everybody check these lipsticks out if your trying to start up your lip collections.


This is the maybelline dream mousse blush in the color coffee cake and i think these go for about 7 dollars. I loveee this shade!!! but it does wear off in about 2 hours so i take bare minerals all over facecolor in pure radiance and dust it over it and it stays on for about 8 hours! this is such a wonderful product and i love it!!!


This is the NYC blushable creme stick in the color BIG APPLE BLUSH, I think these only go for about 2 to 4 dollars. These contain A LOT of product and their great for traveling. They stay on much longer than i thought and each one of the colors are nicely pigmented. However once it starts to fade it does appear kind of cakey around the cheek area. So make sure you DON'T put a Lot on.


This is the l'oreal lineur intense liquid liner in carbon black. Everyone has been talking about this liner for the past year and i finally decided to go for myself and buy this. I was really excited to try this because everyone was talking about it, but frankly, it let me down. The brush is really flimsy and the bottle where the product is suppose to be contained seems like it barley holds ANY product. Maybe i got a defected one?  Since absolutely NO product comes out, its hard to make a definite BLACK harsh liner. Maybe ill give hits a little bit more time, but i think I'm going to switching back to my favorite revlon color stay liquid liner.


This a miliani nail polish in the color 530Gems, and this color is VERY comparable to a deborah lipman nail polish. I think these go for about 7 dollars. I like to put about 3 coats on to really build up the glitter and i love putting htis over ESSIE'S nail polish in sand tropez. Overall, this just a very good product.

This is sinful colors nail polish in  265 Rich in heart. And this is a dark, purple, brown, burgandy color. I htink sinful colors is exculsive to walgreens because thats the only place i've seen it but it may also be in target or in walmart. Overall I've fallen inlove with this brand and will countine to purchase.

This is essie's nail polish in the color forever yummy and its a blood cherry apple red. I don't know how much use i will get out of this color but its defiantly a pretty color.

this is essies nail polish in sand tropez and these go for about 8 dollars but i got this one for 4 dollars at sear and i have been IN LOVE with this nail polish. it goes with everything and it is the perfect nude color!!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: JAZIEDO1234!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment