HI everyone! welcome to my blog...

Hello everyone! My name is Jasmine but you can call me Jaz :) I come from a small town outside a big city. I'm only fourteen but one day I'm gunna show the world the beauty in everyone. I either want to be a beauty editor for a beauty magazine or a makeup artist. I love to give reviews, hauls, OOTDS, and MOTDS. Be sure to follow me on twittter: jaziedo1234:) leave a comment on anyone of my posts too! LOVE YOU ALL
x0x0jazzy

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MAC haul!

















HI everyone! welcome to blog...todays topic is going to be my MAC haul. Homecoming was last week and I got my makeup done at MAC. The policy at MAC counters are thatyou have to purchase atleast $50 worth of product. Luckily, I had needed to update my makeup wadrobe and decide just to splurge! If you want an indepth review on one of these products that I will be mentioning, just comment down below. Otherwise my opinions are going to be very brisk and to a point. Also, i have come up with a new way to review a product, hopefully you like it and keep on Reading.

I have Purchased a total of 7 prodcuts which i think is pretty good for like 10 minutes of trying to pick out stuff. I only got 10 minutes because my mom and I had to rush out of there because we were already late to get ready and everything.

The first item that i picked out was the MSF natural or the mineralized skin finish in natural. I really needed a new powder and I wanted to try something other than bare minerals. While bare minerals is still such a good product, the MSF natural totally blew it out of the water. This powder really is my exact color and it gives me good coverage but still lets my skin breathe Its also tranfer proof so it doenst get all over my clothes.

The next item that I picked out was an eyeshadow called all that glitters. I am still debating whether i like this eyeshadow or not because while on lighter skin people, it looks like a shimmery golden color that will give you the perfect glow from within, on my skin it appears much more golden and peachy tone, and almost like a peachy white with heavy amounts of frost. I sitll dont know how I am going to pair it with my grey eyes, but its such a staple MAC item to have that i felt like i just HAD to have it.

The next item i chose to get was a Paint Pot from thier permanant collection. This color is in quite natural and it has become my all time favorite color ever. It is cool tone so just be ware of that. I always thought that because i have such warm yellow undertones, that my eyeshadows would have to be warm blues, brown, golden, and offbeat whites. I just bought this paint pot on a whim not even checking if it even went well with my skin color and just htough how pretty it would look with my eyes. Man oh Man it looks amazing! its soo creamy and soo easy to work with and it gives my face that kind of undone look. You can just go out the door with this and some mascara or some heavy blackliner. Either one looks super fierce and it takes like two seconds to do!

The next item i chose was another paint pot and this one was in constructivist. I had recived a sample of this about 3 months ago and i really enjoyed it, unfortunatly it dried up and i never really got to experiment with it. I picked this up on a whim because of the similarity to the color satin taupe. I always love creme products, so instead of buying another eyeshadow, i decided to get a similar color ot satin taupe and pick up constructivist. I really haven't been able to figure out how to use it because ive been so addicted to quite natural, but expect a MOTD using htis and showing YOU how to use it also.

The next thing i decided to pick up was just a concealer. Specifiacally the studio sculpt concealer in NC45. I had run out of my other one and decided now would be a good time to buy some more. Overall, its a very good concaler. Very creamy and easy to work with.

The next thing i picked out was a MAC creme sheen glass in partial to pink. This is my first creme sheen lipgloss and i am IN LOVE with it! I have been using it over top of wet n'wild's 902C bare it all, and it just gives me a light pink nude pouty look. It smells like frosted cupcakes which is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it soo much :) i really reccomend you try these out.

The last hting i decided to get was MAC'S eye kohl pencil in smolder. I had lost my other one and decided it was perfect to get another one. I really do like this and if you use it right, it won't smudge or move on you all day. I think i have a post on this telling you how to exactly use this.

Swatches are all there for you to see and i really hope you enjoyed this post! If you want an in depth review on one of these just messege me or comment below! hope you guys are all well and see you in my next post! :)
x0x0 Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment