HI everyone! welcome to my blog...

Hello everyone! My name is Jasmine but you can call me Jaz :) I come from a small town outside a big city. I'm only fourteen but one day I'm gunna show the world the beauty in everyone. I either want to be a beauty editor for a beauty magazine or a makeup artist. I love to give reviews, hauls, OOTDS, and MOTDS. Be sure to follow me on twittter: jaziedo1234:) leave a comment on anyone of my posts too! LOVE YOU ALL
x0x0jazzy

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September Favorites!

HI everyone!welcome to my blog...todays topic is going to be my September favorites. I can't beleive how time has flown by, it seems like just yesterday I was swimming in the pool and now its already Fall. Speaking of Fall time, check back soon for a new series im going to be creating where I show you each of my outfits of every single day and ill be posting it on sundays hopefully. For example: Fall OOTDs week #1......Summer OOTDS #5.....Winter OOTDs 12....and so on. Hopefully You'll see a new post on that next sunday! :) Onto my September favorites, just to let you know, i thought itd be really annoying to have liike 50 bagillion pictures of ALL the products, so if you really want to see what looks like, ill leave a direct link next to the despcription so you can see it :) i hope you enjoy


 Bare minerals eye pigments in the color Drama:
these shadows go for about 13 dollars. this color has really been my go-to color when i'm going out for dinner with friends a football game. Its got a cool three dimensional look to it. Its extremly purple but it kind of tricks your eye because of the green,gold,and silver glitter in it. Of course your going to be careful because this is a pigment so you will get fallout and there is a risk of you dropping it, but other than that, by far has it really stayed on my lid and, i've gotten so many compliments on it! :))

Wet n' wild creme shadow sticks in the color Pixi:
This color reminds alot of bare study from MAC in a shadow stick form, it can even be comparable to Sin by urban decay. Its a very  foily shadow stick which is extremly creamy. Its a super good base to lighten up any dark shadows and is a nice touch under the brow bone or in the inner corner. I don't beleive they have a tone of colors, but they do go for 1.99 or 99cents which is amazing for the amount of pigment you get!!

Mac shadow in the color Wedge: these go for about 14.50. I can't beleive i have missed this amazing color at the many of times ive been to the MAC counters. What a cool find!! this color is a lighter brown color that is perfect for any color eyes but especially blue, green, or hazel. it can look good on any skin colors and is just amazing!! you can pare this with a harsh black winged liner or a soft brown gel liner and it still looks amazing :) as always with MAC, amazing color payoff, little fall out, and worth the price.


MAC paint in bamboom:
these go for about 16 dollars or 13....can't remeber! i bought this in early june and just kind of stashed it away in my makeup kit and forgot about it, but now that i bring it back out! its soo creamy and such a good base on the eyes. This particular paint is amazing because its my skin color but just adds that sort of victoria secret glow to eyes. With a tad of brown or black liner, you eyes just instantly pop!

MAC eyekohl in smolder:
At first when i bought this, I was so excited because I had been on the market for a good black eye liner that didnt smudge and stayed throughout the entire day. Unfortunatly, I got the total oppiset. I got an extremly smudgable pencil that faded away in the blink of an eye. This pencil is also what I call a Cameo Color....which means that it changed color according to any other eyeshadow you have....for example if you had a purple eyeshadow and you put a black line over the purple eyeshadow the black woud actually morph into a deep purple. So i quickly stahsed this in the back of my collecion. For some reason i brought it out this september and instead of going in with the intenstions of creating a thin black line, I intentially smudged it with a stiff smudger brush and created a black smokey eyeliner and it stayed on for the entire day. I had quickly learned that this was infact a great pencil if you intentionallyy smudged it! i thinking this goes for about $16.

Revlon Cream Illuminance shadows in not just nu
i picked this up recently and for the past 2 weeks, ive tried almost every single color combination and havent found a really good one....until today. I found that if you only take your finger and gently glide it on your lid that it will show up alot better and more color will be shown. I found that if applied wrong, these can look SUPER cakey and realllllllly bad. Maybe ill have a blog post to actually teach how to use these shadows properaly. And the great thing is that its only about $5

Bare minerals Tinted mineral veil:
HOLY.GRAIL.PRODUCT. oh my lord i have found THE best powder on this planet!!!! this tinted mineral veil is not translucent which is better because translucent can look bad on my dark skin. However since this is tinted it gives you an even more flawless coverage other than your foundation and it gives you the prettiest glow. And its really cooling to the skin. It stays on for a good 12 hours which is AMAZING!!!!! i loveee this product
Thanks for reading this guys!! love you all....make sure to comment and follow me on twitter:jaziedo1233

No comments:

Post a Comment