HI everyone! welcome to my blog...

Hello everyone! My name is Jasmine but you can call me Jaz :) I come from a small town outside a big city. I'm only fourteen but one day I'm gunna show the world the beauty in everyone. I either want to be a beauty editor for a beauty magazine or a makeup artist. I love to give reviews, hauls, OOTDS, and MOTDS. Be sure to follow me on twittter: jaziedo1234:) leave a comment on anyone of my posts too! LOVE YOU ALL
x0x0jazzy

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

MOTD!!: creamy shadows









Hi everyone! welcome to my blog....todays post is my makeup for 9-28-11. Its what i wore to school today and although had no feedback from my friends about the look, i think its pretty amazing :) tell me what YOU think in the comments below :))
How to:
FACE:
1. apply a primer (l'oreal anti dull primer)
2. apply a tinted moisturizer (bobbi brown  tinted moisturizer in dark tint)
3. Apply concealer to any blemishes and under the eyes(MAC studio sculpt concealer in NC45)
4. Apply a creme blush( maybelline dream moussee blush in coffee cake)
5. Apply a powder(bare minerals tinted mineaal veil)
EYES:
1. Apply an eyelid primer of your choice(two faced shadow insurance)
2. Apply a champagne shimmer creamy color to the lid(revlon creme illuminance, the 2nd shade from the white)
3. Apply an inner corner highlight, perfably a white one(revlon creme illuminance, the first white shade)
4. Apply a brown a couple of shades darker than your skin tone( revlon creme illuminance, the darkest color)
5. Apply a shimmer golden bronze color to your lower lashline( MAC paint in bamboom)
6. Tightline your eyes in a black pencil(MAC eye kohl in smolder)
7. Line your upper lashline and lower lashine and smudge with a brown gel liner and wing it out (maybelline gel liner in brown)
8. For more definition, closely liner your upper lashline with a black liquid liner( revlon color stay liquid liner in black)
9. Apply a thin line of black eyeliner to your lower waterline( Miliani liquify eye pencil in black)
10. Apply your favorite black mascara( L'oreal voluminous million lashes mascara in blackest black)
LIPS:
1. Take a nude mauve pink color and apply to lips( maybelline color sensational lipstick in totally toffee)
2. Apply a clear lip plumping lip gloss over top( C.O bigalow lip enhancer in clear)
YOUR DONE!! make sure to follow me on twitter: jaziedo1234 and make sure to comment and follow this blog, than you so much for your time :))

No comments:

Post a Comment