HI everyone! welcome to my blog...

Hello everyone! My name is Jasmine but you can call me Jaz :) I come from a small town outside a big city. I'm only fourteen but one day I'm gunna show the world the beauty in everyone. I either want to be a beauty editor for a beauty magazine or a makeup artist. I love to give reviews, hauls, OOTDS, and MOTDS. Be sure to follow me on twittter: jaziedo1234:) leave a comment on anyone of my posts too! LOVE YOU ALL
x0x0jazzy

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Makeup of the day! smokey eye



Hi everyone! welcome to my blog...todays topic is going to be of my makeup that I wore to school on september 22nd 2011. I understand that this may be too harsh for most people, but i love to experiment with smokey eyes so i went ahead and wore this look. Its actually very simple to achieve. I first took a paint from MAC called bamboom to prime my lids and to add some shimmer to all the matte shades. Next I took lighter brown color, like Wedge from MAC and placed that on my lid with a flat shader brush. Then I took a taperd blending brush and blended in a reddish brown color like courduroy for MAC into my crease. Next  i took a smudgeble eye pencil like an eyekohl in smolder from MAC and smudged an undefined line and winged it out. Also I smudged a little bit on my lower lash line. For some definition, I took revlon's colorstay liquid liner and  lined my uperlashine so thin that it doesn't even look like I have any liquid liner on. For some MORE definition, I took miliani's liquify eye pencil in black and i tightlined my eyes and lined my lower lashine with it. For some big lashes, like always, I took my favorite mascara which is the L'oreal voluminous million lashes mascara in Black and applied it to my upper and lower lashine. There you have it........ the look is done!! ;)
Products I used:
Bamboom(paint) from MAC $14
Wedge(shadow) from MAC $14.50
Courduory(shadow) from MAC $14.50
Smolder(eyekohl) from MAC $15
Revlon colorstay(liquid liner in black) from Walgreens $6
 Miliani liquify in black( eyeliner) from Sears $7.49
L'oreal voluminous million lashes mascara(mascara) from Walgreens $7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment