HI everyone! welcome to my blog...

Hello everyone! My name is Jasmine but you can call me Jaz :) I come from a small town outside a big city. I'm only fourteen but one day I'm gunna show the world the beauty in everyone. I either want to be a beauty editor for a beauty magazine or a makeup artist. I love to give reviews, hauls, OOTDS, and MOTDS. Be sure to follow me on twittter: jaziedo1234:) leave a comment on anyone of my posts too! LOVE YOU ALL
x0x0jazzy

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Quick Tips for October

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog!.....today's topic is something new. I am still going to do my favorites of october inculding music, food, clothes, and beauty items but I wanted to add another post about the specific NEW tips that I learned in the month of octeber! so lets get started
Tip #1:Get a base coat
For the longest time i would always HATE putting on nail polish because it wouldnt stay on for more than a day! Finally, just a week ago, I bought a base coat at walgreens because it looked like a clear nice color. Thinking I was buying a light creamy white color, i stupidly bought it and when i got home i was dissapointed. Not wanting to waste the product I reluctantly put it on under my nail polish and polish stayed on for a whole week and a half! I wonder if other people are having the same problem so I wanted to share this one tip with you. The basecoat i reccomend is Sinfulcolor's base coat in 902.

Tip #2: No moisturizer?
Hold the phone!! no moistruizer? every skin needs moisturizer even oily skin! it can protect your skin's moisture and protect it from the sun. But still, even the mediacated acne moisturizer's still don't fade marks or really clear up acne...so what are we suppose to do? Well one night over october, I ran out of moisturizer and had nothing else to use but my fade cream. I used it all over my face instead of just spot treatment. The next morning almost all my big acne spots were reduced dramastically, within a week my skin was clear and major spots started to dimish!! Haven't you ever heard that if you use a spot treatment that has benzoyl peroxide that when you put MORE on the spot then it clears it up faster. No one exactly knows why but it does. I think this is the same reason for the fade cream. Try it for a week and you'll be amazed!! The fade cream I reccomend is the Ambi fade cream for normal skin.

Tip #3: OIL?!.........ON MY FACE?!
ok so don't be so mad at me yet! this actually does work, and it doesn't break me out!! After I put on my fade cream in the morning, I take a sweet almond mint oil and put a little bit on my hand and PAT it on my face, do not rub. After putting on my foundation, concealer, and powder, i dont need a highlighter to get dewyness, the oil is shinning threw and making my skin glow but the powder is making my skin matte and flawless. Try it!! the oil that i reccomend is the WEN by Chaz Dean sweet almond mint oil because it containts all natural ingredients that don't break me out.

Tip #4: Scent in weird places....
Ok so this may get a little weird but I promise this will help soo much!! So to keep my self smelling nice for the majority of the day, I take my spray and spray it inside my bra and on the back of  my neck. The reason why I spray inside my bra is because scent sticks to hot areas and to cloth. Whenever someone is talking to me, they will immediatly smell my scent and will love it. Also I spray my scent on the back of my neck, The hairs on the back are suppose to grab scent like no other place in the body. The scent that I reccomend is warm vanilla sugar from bath and body works

Tip #5: wait....so I dont apply blush on the apples of my cheeks?!
Ok, so i'm assuming that all of you watch beauty videos on youtube. When watching a tutorial, there are countlese people telling you to smile, and apply the blush on your cheeks. DONT DO IT!! i dont know where they heard this from but you not always smiling, so why  would you put blush on the apples if when you unsmile(?) they are not really on the apples of your cheeks but near your nose! Instead apply your blush in a buffed out line towards you hairline and your nostril. This will give you a glow and look wayy more natural. Also, try a cream blush....The cream blush I reccomend is the maybelline dream moussee blush in coffee cake.
Hope  you like these tips :))
xoxoJasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment